This week Stephen is presenting another hosted recipe video, using a Pressure Cooker King Pro to make some delicious chili.
This easy recipe is perfect for the current cold weather and doesn’t take much preparation at all.
Simply mix the seasoning, coat the mince and bacon, and brown the meat on the fry setting. Add the vegetables and soften for a further 7 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and set to pressure cook for 30 minutes.
You can then leave the pressure cooker to work its magic and be left with incredible chili packed with deep flavours.
We can’t recommend Mr Vikki’s hot coriander sauce enough for this recipe. Not only does it add a wonderful level of heat to the dish, the coriander perfectly compliments the other flavours.
Easy Pressure Cooker Chili
- 500 g Aberdeen Angus mince
- 3 Thinly sliced Smoked bacon medallions
- 450 ml Beef stock
- Splash of red wine Optional
- Tin of chopped tomato
- 1 Onion Finely diced
- 1 Red pepper Roughly cut
- 3 Finely sliced garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Celery Salt
- 2 tsp Hot chilli powder
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- Mr Vikki's Spicy Coriander
- 1 Tin Kidney beans
- Set the pressure cooker to fry function on 170°C, add a splash of oil and add the mince and bacon.
- Mix the black pepper, paprika, chilli powder, cumin and celery salt. Coat the meat in the seasoning mix and fry for 10 minutes until brown.
- Add the onion, garlic, and red pepper and fry for a further 7 minutes.
- Add the beef stock, kidney beans, tomatoes, Mr Vikki's sauce, and red wine. Set to pressure cook for 30 minutes.
- Once finished, set to fry at 170°C and simmer to reduce for 15 minutes. Serve with rice, cheese, sour cream, and nachos!