Lockdown 3.0 continues and we’re all facing banana bread burn out!
So here’s a new super easy dessert recipe for you to try at home. It’s so simple and as it’s no-bake, perfect to make with the barins.
These gorgeous peanut butter chocolate bars are so rich, you can help but smile when scoffing them down. They might be calorific, but in times like this, it’s pretty much exactly what we need.
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 200 g Digestive biscuites
- 200 g Unsalted butter melted
- 300 g Creamy peanut butter
- 200 g Icing sugar
- 200 g Milk chocolate
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla essence
- 50 g Salted caramel Warmed
- 50 g Peanut butter
- Crush the digestive biscuits and stir in the melted butter, icing sugar and 300g of smooth peanut butter. Add to baking tray as base.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bowl, stir in 50g of peanut butter and the vanilla essence. Top the base with this chocolate mix.
- Top with warmed salted caramel and leave in fridge for at least 2 hours.