Crispy Chicken Wings
Everyone loves fried chicken but no one I know cooks it at home! You don't even need a deep fat fryer, just a big pan and plenty of oil. If you too enjoy chicken of the fried persuasion then this is defiantly the recipe for you! A REALLY NICE COMFORT DISH THAT IS PERFECT FOR A MOVIE NIGHT IN!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 10 Chicken legs with skin on
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of cornflower/chicken fry mix in my case
- Salt, pepper, garlic and chili flakes
- Oil for deep fat fryer crisp 'n dry all the way!
- Heat oil in frying pan to a high temperature
- Chop chicken wings in half on the joint
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic and chilli
- Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl then dip the chicken in the egg mix
- Coat the dipped chicken in plain flour or fry mix
- Fry in two separate batches for around 10 minutes each
- Remove from fryer, dry on kitchen roll and enjoy some amazing crispy chicken wings!