Bacon & Mozzarella Chicken Parcels
The recipe is really easy and filling. It goes with just about anything so knock some together and have some veg, mash, chips or anything else to boot!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1 Pack of streaky smoked bacon
- 1 Large pack of mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to season
- Cut chicken breast down the middle and fill with mozzarella cheese
- Wrap the chicken in the strips of bacon and hold in place with cocktail sticks soaked in water
- Cook for 35 minutes on 200c (Finish under grill for a few minutes to crisp bacon)
- Serve with a side of your choice!