Easy Skin on Fries
Fresh fries can't be beaten and with an Air Fryer they couldn't be easier to make!Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 2 people
- 2 Large maris piper potatoes
- 2 tsp Oil of choice (Vegetable here)
- Cut the potatoes into fries using a knife, or this handy tool from Amazon
- Soak the fries in boiling salt water for 10 minutes. While soaking set Air Fryer to 160°c.
- Drain the water, toss the fries in 2 teaspoons of oil and a pinch of salt. Once evenly coated add to the Air Fryer.
- Shake after about 5 and 8 minutes to ensure they are cooked evenly. Remove, add salt and pepper to season and serve!